Points of Interest
- Unlimited examinations and office visits are included with all Plan levels. Services are available during regular business hours for Woodhaven Animal Health, and will be offered by appointment or by Day Care, based on the availability of the schedule of the clinic.
- Plans make preventative healthcare more affordable by providing services at a reduced rate compared to retail prices. As an added convenience, monthly installments for a 12 month period are available. Plans may be purchased with a single annual installment or with scheduled monthly installments. Payment may be made by cash, check, VISA or MasterCard for single annual installment; payment may be made by cash, check, VISA or MasterCard for initial payment for monthly installment option; payment may be scheduled by automatic withdrawal from a checking account or VISA or MasterCard. Payments will not be accepted by Discover or Care Credit for Plan installments.
- Plans are not insurance policies.
These Plans are offered in order to provide preventative care services designed to prevent and/or minimize the seriousness of illness through early detection. Services that are not listed are not included in the Plan. You will still qualify for this plan if you also have an insurance policy for your pet.
- Plans are not transferable from one pet to another or from one client to another. Pets must be identified by microchip or permanent tattoo.
- Plan membership fee and first monthly installment or annual installment are due the day of enrollment. Plan may be cancelled at any time with notice (specific details outlined in the agreement). Membership fee is not refundable.
- Additional discounts are granted as a benefit of the Plan based on the level chosen. Most services are eligible for discounts, but exclusions include (but are not limited to) prescription pet food, special order prescriptions, nonmedical or over-the-counter items.